Online Edition
Monday, March 30, 2015

fatal fire

Cigarette ruled cause of fatal fire

A lit cigarette is the likely cause of a house fire that claimed the life of Oxford resident William Earl Williams on Monday afternoon. (February 18, 2015, Page 2A)

Share this Oxford Eagle story.

    Local man dies in house fire

    William Earl Williams, 44, died after Oxford firefighters found him unconscious in his Burney Branch home after a fire started in the bathroom. (February 17, 2015, Page 1)

    Share this Oxford Eagle story.

      January fire that claimed two lives ruled accidental

      The fire that claimed the lives of two Oxford women in January has been ruled accidental, according to Oxford Fire Chief Mike Hill. The fire appeared to have been caused by a gas heater in the home. (April 12, 2011, Page 1A)

      Share this Oxford Eagle story.

        Oxford Eagle REMAX Legacy Realty