Annie Lee Burnett Buford — 82, died March 11, 2015, at her daughter’s residence in Oxford. Funeral services will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Tallahatchie Oxford Missionary Baptist Association Building with the Rev. Bobby Dailey officiating. Burial will be Buford Chapel U.M. Church Cemetery in Oxford. Viewing will be Friday from 11a.m.-5 p.m. at Hodges Funeral Homes Chapel. Hodges Funeral Homes of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
John V. Grigg — 58, died March 16, 2015, at his residence in Harmontown. No services were held. Cooley’s Mortuary was in charge of arrangements (March 19, 2015, Page 2)
- LOUISE HILLHOUSE HODGE — 95, died Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at Sunshine Healthcare in Pontotoc. The funeral service will be held Saturday at 2 p.m. in the Chapel of Waller Funeral Home with Rev. Derrick Starnes officiating. A graveside service will follow in Shiloh Cemetery in Oxford. Visitation will be held today from 4-7 p.m. at the funeral home.
- MAISY MITCHELL — 78, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at her residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at Mt. Gillion M.B. Church in Sardis, with Pastor Robert Vaughn officiating. Burial will follow in Orwood Cemetery in Taylor. Visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. today, with family hour from 5 to 7, at Cooley’s Mortuary.
- CYNTHIA ANN “CINDI” ROUX — 66, died at her home in Oxford on Thursday. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
- MARY WRIGHT STONE — 70, died Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. A memorial service will be held Saturday at 1 p.m. at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church with The Rev. Ann Whitaker officiating. A time of fellowship will follow the service in the Parish Hall. Coleman Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.
- TOM HUNT WHITE — 71, died Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at his home near Oxford. There are no plans for a memorial service at this time. Coleman Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.