- LOUISE HILLHOUSE HODGE — 95, died Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at Sunshine Healthcare in Pontotoc. The funeral service will be held Saturday at 2 p.m. in the Chapel of Waller Funeral Home with Rev. Derrick Starnes officiating. A graveside service will follow in Shiloh Cemetery in Oxford. Visitation will be held today from 4-7 p.m. at the funeral home.
- MAISY MITCHELL — 78, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at her residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at Mt. Gillion M.B. Church in Sardis, with Pastor Robert Vaughn officiating. Burial will follow in Orwood Cemetery in Taylor. Visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. today, with family hour from 5 to 7, at Cooley’s Mortuary.
- CYNTHIA ANN “CINDI” ROUX — 66, died at her home in Oxford on Thursday. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
- MARY WRIGHT STONE — 70, died Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. A memorial service will be held Saturday at 1 p.m. at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church with The Rev. Ann Whitaker officiating. A time of fellowship will follow the service in the Parish Hall. Coleman Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.
- TOM HUNT WHITE — 71, died Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at his home near Oxford. There are no plans for a memorial service at this time. Coleman Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.
Saturday, November 22, 2014