- Beatrice Clark – 97, of Astor, Fla., died Sunday, July 14, 2013. Funeral services were held this morning at Beyers Funeral Home in Astor with the Rev. Terry Holland officiating. Interment followed at Astor-Astor Park Cemetery.
- Nell Callihan Hubbard – 75, died Sunday, July 14, 2013, at her home in Pope. Funeral services were this afternoon at 1 at Wells Funeral Home in Batesville with interment to follow in Chapel Hill Cemetery in Pope. Robert Rawson was officiating the ceremony with Wells Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.
- Lt. Col. (Retired) USAF Billy R. “Bill” King – 80, died Sunday, July 14, 2013, after a brief illness. King wished to help medical science and donated his body to the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. An interment service will be held at a later date.
- Sandy G. Tutor – 48, died Friday, July 12, 2013, at Baptist DeSoto Hospital in Southaven. Memorial services were held Monday at the Batesville Church of Christ with Michael Bates officiating. Wells Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
- Alonzo D. Welch – 95, died at his home on Sunday, July 14, 2013. Open visitation is from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Wright and Ferguson Funeral Home in Madison. A memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the Meadowbrook Church of Christ, with interment at the Natchez City Cemetery later that day.
- Lillian Cathryn Wilkins – 61, died Friday, July 12, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. There are no plans for a memorial service at this time. Coleman Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Saturday, December 20, 2014