- James Willingham — 88, died Monday, June 28, 2010. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Pleasant Green M.B. Church in Oxford. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service at the church. Eddie Robinson Funeral Directors of Grenada is in charge of arrangements.
- Emma Gene Wright — 65, died Saturday, June 19, 2010. Services were held this past Friday at St. John’s United Baptist Church in Milwaukee. Burial followed in Graceland Cemetery in Milwaukee. Serenity Funeral Home in Milwaukee was in charge of arrangements.
- Bettie Wilson Ash — died Sunday at Baptist Hospital East in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete with Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Kenneth M. Binkley — died at his home Thursday, June 24, 2010. A private memorial service will be held at a later date. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Lovie Ann Eubanks — 69, died Sunday, June 20, 2010, at the Union County Baptist Memorial Hospital. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at East Baptist Church in Pontotoc, with Pastor Artie Webber officiating. Burial will follow in the Pontotoc City Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 2 to 6 this evening at the Serenity Funeral Home Chapel in Pontotoc. Family fellowship will be held in the church fellowship hall immediately following the burial.
- James Solon “Jim” Oakley — 89, of Water Valley died at his home on Saturday, June 26, 2010. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Monday in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley, with Bro. Barry Dickerson officiating. Burial will take place in Oak Hill Cemetery in Water Valley.
- Loreen S. Tidwell — 41, died this morning at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
Lee Frances Brown, 51, died Sunday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi of Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity Funeral Home of Holly Springs. (June 8, 2010, Page 2)
- Jacquelyn Smith, 50, died Tuesday. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity Funeral Home of Oxford.