- Paul Easton Bruening — 48, died Monday, May 24, 2010. A memorial services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Oxford. Waller Funeral Home of Oxford was in charge of arrangements.
- Ada Celeste Colley — 89, died Wednesday, June 2, 2010. A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday in Oak Hill Cemetery. A visitation will be held at Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley one hour prior to the service.
- James C. “J.C.” Dickey — 86, died Wednesday, June 2, 2010. Services were held this morning at Wells Funeral Home Batesville,. Burial followed in Magnolia Cemetery in Batesville.
- Beatrice Baker Faust — 97, of Florence, Ala., died Tuesday, June 1, 2010. A graveside service will be held at 2:30 this afternoon at North Oxford Baptist Church Cemetery in Oxford. Visitation was held earlier today at Morrison Funeral Home in Tuscumbia, Ala.
- Robin Dean Williams — 48, died Monday, May 31, 2010. Services will be held at 2 this afternoon at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home’s Oxford Chapel, with Gary Frye officiating. Burial will follow in Paris Cemetery. Visitation will be held today until the service at the funeral home.
Saturday, May 30, 2015