- Dr. Thomas Lynn “Tommy” Vinson — 64, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services were held Tuesday at Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Columbus. Burial followed at Memorial Gardens of Columbus.
(October 2, 2013, Page 2)
- Mary Lillian Hart — 84, died Saturday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete at this time.
- Michael Edward Lynn III — 76, died Saturday, July 21, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at First Presbyterian Church. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Waller Funeral Home. A Celebration of Life will be held at 4 p.m. Aug. 8 at the Wayzata Community Church in Wayzata, Minn., with a reception following at the Lafayette Club.
- Joseph H. “Joe” Sanders — 82, died Friday, July 20, 2012, at Golden Living Center in Southaven. Services were held Sunday at Wells Funeral Home Chapel in Batesville.
- Hilda Pittman Young — 71, died Friday, July 20, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services were held Sunday at the Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Corinth. Burial followed in the City Cemetery in Corinth.
(July 23, 2012, Page 2)
- Ellie Grace Cooper — 93, died Monday, July 12, 2010, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday at Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Columbus. Burial will follow at Mt. Zion Baptist Church Cemetery. Visitation will be held from noon until service time at the funeral home.
(July 14, 2010, Page 2)