Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- Mary Odalene Criswell Coley — 87, died Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013, at her home. Services were held Sunday at North Ripley Baptist Church in Ripley. Burial followed in Criswell Cemetery in Ripley. McBride Funeral Home of Ripley was in charge of arrangements.
- Robert Wayne Sumner — 53, died Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013, at his residence in Sardis. A memorial services will be held at a later date. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- John Woodson Todd — 82, died Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, at his home in Oxford. Services were held this morning in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford. Burial followed in the Laodicea Cemetery at Lafayette Springs.
(October 21, 2013, Page 2A)
- Lila Overstreet Blount — 84, died Saturday, March 3, 2012, at her home in Ripley. Services were held this morning at McBride Funeral Home Chapel in Ripley. A graveside service will be held at 2 this afternoon at Oxford Memorial Cemetery.
- John E. Deal Sr. — 72, died Sunday, March 4, 2012, at his home in Abbeville. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Burial will follow in Abbeville Cemetery in Abbeville A visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Barry Jack Wade — 64, died Sunday, March 4, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the Waller Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford. Burial will follow in Eastover Memorial Cemetery in Oxford. A visitation will be held on from 5 until 7 this evening at the funeral home.
(March 6, 2012, Page 2)