- Sarah L. Alexander — 62, died Sunday at Select Specialty Hospital in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete with Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
- Warren Hershel Ash — 70, died Saturday, March 2, 2013, at Methodist LeBonheur Hospital in Germantown, Tenn. A private memorial service will be held at a later date. Coleman Funeral Home in Oxford was in charge of arrangements.
- John Whitaker Hamilton — 87, died Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013, in Longview. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the chapel at Hillsboro Memorial Funeral Home. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Jimmie Livingston Kemp — 99, died Saturday, March 2, 2013, in Hixson, Tenn. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford, with Dr. Robert Allen officiating. Burial will follow in St. Peter’s Cemetery in Oxford. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Juanita Hadden Lovelace — 70, died Sunday, March 3, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Service will be held at 1 this afternoon at Acree Hill Church in Batesville, with the Rev. Randle Harris officiating. Burial will follow in Acree Hill Cemetery. A visitation will be held for two and half hours prior to the service at the church.
- Linda Sue Minor Rodgers — 51, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Services were held Sunday at the United Funeral Service Chapel in New Albany, with the Rev. Larry Harrison and the Rev. Steavon Ball officiating. Burial followed in the Enterprise Cemetery.
- Robert “Bob” Hughie Stubbs III — 57, died Saturday, March 2, 2013, at his home in Harmontown. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Harmontown Baptist Church in Harmontown, with Bro. Jim Pinkerton officiating. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of local arrangements.
Thursday, April 2, 2015