Friday, November 28, 2014
- Wyatt Collin Burford — 34, died Friday, Dec. 14, 2012. Visitations will be held from 5 to 7 this evening at First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall in Senatobia and from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at First United Methodist Church Atrium in Jonesboro, Ark. Hernando Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Billie Jane Roy Klepzig — 83, died Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012, at her home in Abbeville. Services will beheld at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Abbeville Baptist Church. Burial will follow in Abbeville Cemetery. The visitation will be held from 4 to 7 this evening at Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
- George E. Pegues — 54, died Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Union Hill M.B. Church, with burial to follow in the church cemetery. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Chrystine Gober Vance — 91, died Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, at the University Medical Center. Services will be held at 2 this afternoon at St. James Episcopal Church. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service in Oakridge Hall. Sebrell Funeral Home in Ridgeland assisted with arrangements.
- Willie Walker — 89, of Water Valley died Friday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
(December 17, 2012, Page 2A)
- Cleodie Miller Jr. — 48, died Tuesday, July 26, 2011, at his residence in St. Paul, Minn. Services will be held at noon Saturday at the Burns United Methodist Church in Oxford. Burial will follow in Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the church. Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc is in charge of the arrangements.
- Marie Mize — 89, died Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2011, at Waverly Glen Assisted Living. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at Hernando Funeral Home in Hernando. Burial will follow at Hernando Memorial Park. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
(August 4, 2011, Page 2)