- Matthew D. Hall – 87, died Sunday, May 19, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Collierville Funeral Home in Collierville, Tenn. Burial will follow at the West Tennessee State Veterans Cemetery on Forest-Hill Irene in Memphis. Visitation will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
- Carlenna Pegues – 86, died Tuesday at her residence in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
(May 22, 2013, Page 2)
- Jewell Younger Graeber — 88, died Friday, Aug. 12, 2011, at Baptist Hospital in Memphis. Services were held this morning at the Marks Presbyterian Church. Burial followed in the Marks Cemetery.
- Mildred Varner Isom — 97, died Friday, Aug. 12, 2011. Services were held this morning at Collierville Funeral Home in Collierville. Graveside services will be held at 1:30 this afternoon at Browning Cemetery near Oxford.
- Hazel Cooper “Zekie” Brannon McKenzie — 79, died Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011, at Azalea Gardens in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford,. Burial will follow at Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be held for an hour and a half prior to the service at the funeral home.
(August 15, 2011, Page 2A)
- Meade G. Burrows — 56, died Wednesday, July 21, 2010, in Northhampton, Mass. A celebration of his life will be held Aug. 17 at 5:30 p.m. at the Unitarian Church in Northampton.
- Gavin Marcus Daniels — the infant son of Marcus and LaKesha Flemons-Daniels of Red Banks, died Monday, Aug. 9, 2010, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto in Southaven. Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Providence U.M.Church Cemetery in Abbeville. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Wendell Earl “Bud” Hall — 74, of Collierville, died Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2010. Private services will be held in the West Tennessee Veterans Cemetery. Visitation will be from noon until 2 p.m. Thursday at the Collierville Funeral Home.
- Hattie Mae Key — 93, died Thursday, Aug. 5, 2010. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Friday at the Philadelphia M.B. Church. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the church. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
(August 11, 2010, Page 2)