- Lucy P. Brown — 75, died this morning at her home in Toccopola. Arrangements are incomplete with Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Marshall Ray Jenkins — 55, died Monday, Jan. 31, 2011, at his home near Oxford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford. Burial will follow in the Abbeville Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
- Virginia J. Kesler — 74, died today at her home in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
- Jacqueline Anne “Reeh” Smith — 68, of Memphis died Sunday, Jan. 30, 2011, at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday at the Kate Freeman Clark Art Gallery in Holly Springs and immediately be followed by a memorial service and celebration of her life. Memorial service and burial will be at St. Francis Borgia Catholic Church and Holy Cross Cemetery in her hometown of Blair, Neb., at a later date. Waller Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of local arrangements.
- Velma Williams — 68, died Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at Delay Baptist Church Cemetery in Water Valley. Visitation will be 30 minutes prior to the service.
Monday, December 9, 2013