Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Ann Williams Bronaugh Andrews, 60, —died Saturday, June 21, 2014. Services were held June 26 at Bond Memorial Chapel in Mt. Juliet.
- Dorothy J. Donaldson — 75, died Wednesday, July 2, 2013, in Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Medical Center in Racine. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the Greater St. Luke Baptist Church. Burial will follow in West Lawn Memorial Park. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday in the Strouf Funeral Home, and for one hour prior to the service at the church.
- Ann Constance “Connie” Phillips — 97, died Saturday, July 5, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. A funeral mass will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Macon, with interment at Oddfellows Cemetery. Immediately following, visitation will be held at the Corpus Christi parish hall. Cockrell Funeral Home of Macon is in charge of arrangements.
(July 8, 2014, Page 2)
- Rickie Booker — 55, died Wednesday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Elsie Triplett Pugh — 82, died Tuesday, March 13, 2012, at Azalea Gardens Assisted Living in Oxford. Graveside services will be held at 1:30 this afternoon at Brooksville Cemetery in Brooksville. Visitation will follow the service at the Brooksville Baptist Church Fellowship Hall. Cockrell Funeral Home Inc. of Macon is in charge of arrangements.
- William “Bill” Baxter Tatum Jr. — 77, died Thursday, March 1, 2012, at his home in Memphis,. A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Browning Cemetery in Taylor. Wells Funeral Home of Batesville is in charge of arrangements.
- Bill Vernon Wilburn — 85, died Wednesday, March 14, 2012, at Yalobusha General Hospital in Water Valley. Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday in the Pisgah Cemetery in Panola County. Seven Oaks funeral Home in Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
(March 15, 2012, Page 2)