- Randle Kyle Bumgardner — 58, died Tuesday, March 6, 2012, at his home in Brandon. Services will be held at 6 this evening at Quest Community Church in Florence, with visitation for one hour prior to the service. Chancellor Funeral Home of Florence is in charge of arrangements.
- Dr. Thomas “Tom” Martin McGee — 72, died Monday, Feb. 6, 2012, in Memphis. A memorial service will be held 1 p.m. Sunday at Paris-Yates Chapel on the Ole Miss campus.
(March 8, 2012, Page 2)
- Justin Chambers — 23, died today at his home in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Antoinette Moorehead Edrington — died Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2011, at Yalobusha General Nursing Home in Water Valley. A memorial services will be held at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 12 at the First United Methodist Church in Water Valley. A graveside service will be held at 2:30 this afternoon in the Mizpah Cemetery in Durant. Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- Carl Dewitt Lewis Sr. — 88, died Monday, Oct. 31, 2011, at his home. Services were held Thursday at the Chancellor Funeral Home in Byram. Burial followed at Springridge United Methodist Church cemetery.
- John Casey Roscoe — 23, died Monday, Oct. 31, 2011, in Bayou La Batre, Ala. Services were held at noon today in the chapel of the Serenity Funeral Home. Burial followed in Serenity Memorial Gardens.
- O.D. Spratlin — 84, died Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 1:30 p.m. Sunday in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford. Burial will follow in Woodlawn Cemetery in Grenada. Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
(November 4, 2011, Page 2A)