- Mary Earle Bramlett — 85, died Friday, March 22, 2013, at her daughter’s residence in Shelbyville, Tenn. Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Doak-Howell Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Willie Fuller — 63, died this morning at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Howard Shields — 85, died Sunday, March 24, 2013, at Providence Assisted Living Home in Senatobia. Services will be held at 7:30 this evening in the Wells Funeral Home Chapel in Batesville. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 prior to the service.
- Mary Evelyn Stoltz — 82, died Monday, March 25, 2013, at Baptist Health in Madisonville. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Barnett-Strother Funeral Home in Madisonville. Burial will follow in Odd Fellows Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday and for two hours prior to the service, all at the funeral home.
- Betty M. Wiseman — 84, died Monday at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Walter William Wright — 74, formerly of Oxford, died Sunday at Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
Monday, May 25, 2015