- H. E. Buddy Blake Sr. — 80, died Friday, March 30, 2012. Service were held this morning at West Side Baptist Church in El Dorado. Burial followed at Smyrna Cemetery. Arkansas Funeral Care in Jacksonville, Ark., was in charge of arrangements.
- The Rev. Emmett Wayne Coleman — 88, died Saturday, March 31, 2012, at Hospice Ministries in Ridgeland. A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday in the Clinton Cemetery. In the event of inclement weather, the service will be conducted in the old sanctuary of First Baptist in Clinton. Visitation will be held in the church from 5 to 8 this evening. Wright & Ferguson Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.
- William Terry McDonald — 63, died Friday, March 30, 2012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-East in Memphis. Visitation was held Saturday in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel.
- Martha L. Savage — 65, died this morning at her home near Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Beverly Brawn Waller — 90, died Saturday, March 31, 2012, at Azalea Gardens in Oxford. Services were held Sunday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Burial will follow at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday in Wayne Memorial Park Cemetery in Goldsboro, N.C. A visitation will be held prior to the graveside service from 1 to 2 p.m. at Tyndall Funeral Home in Goldsboro, N.C.
- Sadie Wilson — died Saturday at her residence in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
Thursday, February 26, 2015