It’s time once again for one of the most popular and entertaining fundraisers connected with Oxford High School – the fifth annual Kayla Gala. Editor Don Whitten takes a closer look at the event which raises funds to benefit high school drama and theater students and departments and honor Kayla Sue Mize. (April 28, 2010, Page 4)
- Oxford High School theater department will stage “Almost, Maine” as the annual Kayla Sue Mize fundraiser this Friday-Sunday.
- Walking Wednesdays continue
- Green innovation forum set for Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the Overby Center
- Lafayette High School class of 1970 will host its 40th class reunion on Memorial Day Weekend
- Robyn Thweatt of Oxford was named to the Northwest Mississippi Community College cheer squad
- The Summer Coin program is taking applications for students aged 14-21 for their summer work program.
- Oxford High School band recently returned from a four-day trip to Washington, D.C.