- ROBBIE “SKINT” CARR BRASSELL — 64, died Friday at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville. Funeral services will be announced later by Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- SAM HARRIS — 81, of Abbeville died Sunday at Oxford Health & Rehab in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- JAMES “PERK” EDWARD PERKINS — 71, died Saturday, May 10, 2014, at Oxford Health and Rehab in Oxford. Funeral services were Monday, May 12, 2014, at 11 a.m. in the Chapel of Waller Funeral Home with the Rev. Gerald Shook officiating. Burial followed in North Oxford Cemetery.
- JUNE CAROL MELTON RIDER — 75, died Thursday, May 8, 2014, at her home in Potts Camp. A memorial service will be held Saturday at 10 a.m. at the home of her son, Joe Rider, in Potts Camp, with Pastor Jon Vazquez officiating. Waller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- TOMMIE “TONY” TEDFORD — of Water Valley, 44, died Tuesday, May 6, at North MS Medical Center in Tupelo. Services were held Sunday, May 11, 2014, at Everdale M.B. Church in Water Valley with burial in Oak Ridge Cemetery in Water Valley. Serenity-Daniels Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
- ANN WITT — 51, died Friday at the Regional Medical Center in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015