- Jimmy N. Beaver, 68, died Thursday, April 24, 2014, at the Veterans Hospital in Memphis. A graveside service will take place at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Curtis Union Cemetery, with the Rev. Dale Beaver officiating. Wells Funeral Home of Batesville is in charge of arrangements.
- Robert L. Bradley, 94, died Friday, April 25, 2014, at his home in Marks. Services were held this morning in the Wells Funeral Home Chapel in Batesville, with the Rev. Murphy Eubanks and Kevin Hughes officiating. Burial followed in Pleasant Grove Cemetery in Sardis.
- Lee Edward Callahan, 53, died Wednesday, April 23, 2014, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services were held Saturday at Magnolia Funeral Home Chapel of Memories, with the Rev. Merl Dixon and the Rev. Tim Dixon officiating. Burial followed at the Rock Hill Apostolic Church Cemetery.
- Myra Lynn Gwyer, 56, died Tuesday, April 15, 2014. A celebration of her life will be held at a later date.
- Christine Hyde, 81, died Saturday, April 26, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Wells Funeral Home Chapel in Batesville, with burial to follow in Forrest Memorial Park. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
Sunday, March 1, 2015