- Carlann “Corky” Apple — 77, died Friday, Feb. 28, 2014. A graveside service will be held at 9:30 a.m. at Restland Memorial Park. Restland Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Roy Cook Jr. — 58, died Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, at his residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Clear Creek M.B. Church, with burial to follow in the Cypress Grove Church Cemetery. Visitation will be held for 6 to 7 this evening at the Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home Chapel.
- Lela Mae Sumners McCarley — 93, died Monday at the Yalobusha County Nursing Home in Water Valley. Waller Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Wallace Donald Oakes — 82, died Sunday, March 2, 2014, at his home in Abbeville. Service will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Waller Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford, with the Rev. Randy Hope officiating. Burial will follow in Abbeville Cemetery in Abbeville. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 this evening at the funeral home.
- Randall Wayne Tropp — 65, died Sunday, March 2, 2014, at his home near Oxford. Visitation will be held from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Thursday at Coleman Funeral Home in Oxford, with a memorial service at 1 in the Veterans Garden of the Garden of Memories located at the funeral home. Bro. Charles Lipe will officiate.
Sunday, March 1, 2015