- Robert Harl Alexander — 85, died Sunday, March 16, 2014, in Jackson. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the chapel at the Ott & Lee Funeral Home in Brandon. Graveside Services will follow at 2:30 p.m. at the Rose Hill Cemetery in Sardis. Visitation will be held from 9 to 9:45 a.m. prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Carolyn Bauder — died Saturday at her residence in Ashland. Arrangements are incomplete with Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Lester Miller “Jack” Green Jr. — 84, died Saturday, March 15, 2014, at the Regional Medical Center in Memphis. Services were held earlier today at the Coffeeville United Methodist Church in Coffeeville. Burial will follow in the Lambert City Cemetery in Lambert. Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley was in charge of arrangements.
- James Robert “Jack” Jackson — 73, died Sunday, March 16, 2014, at Baptist East in Memphis. A graveside service will be held at 3 p.m. Tuesday at Cambridge Cemetery on Bay Springs Road in Oxford. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Ann Prather Jennings — 79, died Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, in her home at the Sunny View Retirement Community in Cupertino, Calif. Services will be held at 1 p.m. March 20 at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Elizabethton, Tenn. Burial will follow at the Happy Valley Memorial Park.
- Anna E. Lambert — 98, died Saturday, at Emeritus in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- James Lee “Jean” Martin — 71, died Thursday, March 13, 2014. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Greater Mt. Eagle Baptist Church in Racine. Burial will follow at Graceland Cemetery. Draeger-Langendorf Funeral Home of Racine is in charge of arrangements.
- Amy Dawn Hodge Wilbourn — died Sunday in Fayetteville, Ark. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home in Oxford.
Monday, July 28, 2014