- Gladys Burdette, 94, died this morning at Baptist East in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Roy Cook Jr., 58, died Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, at his residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Clear Creek M.B. Church, with burial to follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be held for 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home Chapel.
- Brian Christopher Percell, 37, died Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, at his home in West Blocton, Ala. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Coleman Funeral Home in Oxford. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service at the funeral home
- James Clinton Wilson, 66 died Sunday, March 2, 2014, at his residence in Banner. Service will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Mt. Comfort Baptist Church, with the Bro. J. R. Eaton officiating. Burial will follow in Banner Cemetery in Banner. Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and for one hour prior to the service on Wednesday, all at the church.
- Martha R. Wilson, 78, died Friday, Feb. 28, 2014, at St. Frances Hospital in Memphis. A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the Oak Hill Cemetery in Water Valley, with Bro. Raymond Aven officiating. Visitation will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Wednesday at Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley.
Monday, July 28, 2014