- Dwight E. Clark — 61, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at the Oklahoma Heart Hospital in Oklahoma City. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the United M.B. Church in Coffeeville. Burial will follow in Coffeeville City Cemetery. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- John Lawrence “Larry” Culver — 75, died Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital–North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Burial will follow in Eastover Memorial Cemetery in Oxford. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Walter “Wayne” Harris — 63, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville. Services will be held at noon Saturday in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Burial will be in the Pine Grove Church Cemetery in Yalobusha County. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Erma Jean Hawkins — 83, died Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at Serenity-Martin Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford. Burial will follow in Cypress Grove Cemetery in Oxford. Visitation will be held from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday at the funeral home and for one hour prior to the service on Saturday.
- Kyle D. Mize — 68, died Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013, at his home. Services were held Tuesday at First Baptist Church of Crystal Springs. Burial followed at Gallman Cemetery in Gallman. Stringer Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014