Mary Chapin Carpenter and Shawn Colvin make their Oxford debut Sunday (Nov. 10) with their 7 p.m. performance at the Ford Center, which is being billed as “an acoustic evening” with the two singer-songwriters.
- Miles returns to Oxford for second novel, ‘Want Not’
- ‘The Southerner’s Handbook’ — a guide to life below the Mason Dixon Line
- ‘Oxford Sounds’ premieres on MPB tonight
- Powerhouse hosts Biggest, Baddest Art Show
- Gustafer Yellowgold visits The Lyric on Sunday
- Griffin Theatre presents ‘Letters Home’
- Sounds of Soul, Stax on display at TMR next week