- Betty Rose Heiduck — 74, died Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2013. A family memorial service will be held at a later date in Oxford. Arrangements are by Mack Funeral Home & Crematory of Robertsdale, Ala., is in charge of arrangements.
- Harold Willis Jaudon — 80, died Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, at his home in Water Valley. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday in the Henry Chapel of the Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley, with the Rev. Doug Pepper and Bro. Fred Eakes officiating. Burial will follow in the Pine Flat Cemetery in Lafayette County. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 this evening at Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley.
- Carl “Buddy” Edward Lockhart — 47, died Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2013. Services were held Thursday at St. John’s Catholic Church in Oxford, with Father Joe Torros officiating. Graveside services were held Friday at Rehobeth Baptist Cemetery in Pelahatchie, with Dr. Doug Williams and the Rev. Bobby Tagert officiating. Ott & Lee Funeral Home in Morton were in charge of arrangements.
- Reedy Sanford — 64, died Sunday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Edith “Edie” Marie Testerman — 78, died Sunday at Baptist Memorial Hospital–North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home in Oxford.
Sunday, May 24, 2015