- Xavier Benson — 21, of Water Valley died Sunday. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Maxine Harper — died Tuesday at her home in Oxford. Two services will be held. The first service will be Saturday and will begin with visitation in the parlor of First Presbyterian Church in Greenwood from 12:30 to 1:30 P.M. with a graveside service to follow at 2 at Mt. Pisgah Cemetery in Carroll County. A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. June 23 at the First Presbyterian Church. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service in the church parlor. Wilson & Knight Funeral Home of Greenwood is in charge of arrangements.
- James G. Heard — 67, of Oxford died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Ida Arneal McCullar Lakey — 80, died Tuesday, June 11, 2013, at Yalobusha General Nursing Home in Water Valley. Services will be held at at 4 p.m. Friday in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Isom Eugene McCormick — 77, died Wednesday, June 12, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce. Burial will follow in Rocky Mt. Cemetery at Pittsboro. Visitation will be from 6 to 9 this evening at the funeral home.
- Doryce Louise Moore — 82, of Etta died Wednesday at Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014