- Margie L. Archie — 71, died Sunday, April 28, 2013, at her residence in Etta. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Union Hill M.B. Church. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be held from 5 to 6 p.m. Friday at the Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford.
- Bessie R. Buford — 78, died Saturday, April 27, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Tallahatchie-Oxford Missionary Baptist Association Building. Burial will follow in Springfield M.B. Church Cemetery in Abbeville. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- James R. Davis — 53, died Wednesday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Arrangements are incomplete with Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Mary Catherine Elliott — 65, died Wednesday, May 1, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home. A graveside service will follow at 4 p.m. Saturday at Oaklawn Cemetery in Brinkley, Ark.
- Larry Dean Ware — 63, died Monday, April 29, 2013, at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville. Services will be held at 6 this evening at the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford, with Bro. Randy Hope officiating.
Sunday, April 26, 2015