- Jeffery “Neal” Bennett Jr. — 22, died Friday, April 12, 2013, at his home in Coffeeville. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Elam Church in Coffeeville. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the church. Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- Janice Faye Wardlaw Dulany — 68, died Saturday, April 13, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-East. Services will be 11 a.m. Friday in the sanctuary of the First United Methodist Church of Batesville. Private burial will follow. Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday and for an hour and a half prior to the service, all inside the Activities Center of the church. Wells Funeral Home of Batesville is in charge of arrangements.
- Keith Lipsey — 35, died Monday at Dove Health and Rehabilitation in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Charles David Reed — 53, died Sunday, April 14, 2013, at his home. Services were held this morning in the Wells Funeral Home Chapel in Batesville.
- Billy Conn Rotenberry — 70, died Friday, April 12, 2013, in Water Valley. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 this evening at the funeral home.
Monday, April 21, 2014