- Lee Arthur Goliday — 89, died Wednesday, April 3, 2013, at Regency Hospital in Jackson. Services were held this morning at Second Missionary Baptist Church. Burial followed in Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc was in charge of the arrangements.
- Dorothy “Dot” B. Hayward — 82, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at Hermitage Gardens in Oxford. Services were held this morning at First Presbyterian Church in Oxford. A graveside service followed in Woodlawn Cemetery in Grenada. Waller Funeral Home in Oxford was in charge of arrangements.
- Clyde Holyfield — 77, died Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Baptist Hospital-East in Memphis. Services will be held at 3 this afternoon at the Coffeeville Church of Christ. Burial will follow in the Coffeeville City Cemetery. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the church. Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- Dr. William “Bill” Herbert Jolley — 96, died Thursday, April 4, 2013, at the Veterans Home in Oxford. A graveside service will be held at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Memphis Memorial Gardens in Memphis. Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- Linda Lovitt Jordan — 65, died Sunday, April 7, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the at the Free Springs United Methodist Church in Harmontown. Burial will follow in the Free Springs Cemetery at Harmontown. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the church. Coleman Funeral Home in Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
Thursday, May 28, 2015