- Willoma Jeanne Frazier — 59, died Thursday, March 14, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. A graveside service was held Saturday at Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Coleman Funeral Home in Oxford was in charge of arrangements.
- Gwen Maloney — died this morning at Emeritus of Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Tommie R. Moore – 89, died Saturday in Oxford. Services will be held Tuesday at 11 a.m. at E.E. Pickle Funeral Home in Amory with burial to follow in Easter Cemetery. Visitation is 5-8 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Van Bruce Rucker Jr. — 57, died Saturday, March 16, 2013, at Graceland Care Center in Oxford. A Celebration of Life service will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. Saturday at the home of his sister, Dawn Rucker, in Clarksdale. Coleman Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.
- Walter William Story — 62, died Saturday, March 16, 2013, at Yalobusha General Hospital in Water Valley. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Burial will follow at Turkey Creek Cemetery in Calhoun County. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
- Veralie Davis Theobald — 86, died Saturday, March 16, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford. Burial will follow in the Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Edmund Haynes Ward — 53, died Friday, March 15, 2013, at Germantown Methodist Hospital in Memphis. Services were held at 1 this afternoon at St. Peters Church. His ashes will be interred in the courtyard garden at the church. Coleman Funeral Home in Oxford is in charge.
Friday, October 24, 2014