- Betty JoAnn Brown — 52, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2012, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services were held Saturday at Midway Baptist Church in Vardaman. Serenity-Autry Funeral Home of Pontotoc was in charge of arrangements.
- Nellie S. Herod — 60, died Saturday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Pearlie Thompson Logan — 96, died Saturday at her home in Abbeville. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Charles Ross — 79, died Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013, at the Sanctuary Hospice House. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the Farucett Center in Columbus, Ohio. Beasley Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Charles “Buddy” Simmons — 64, died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, at his home near Water Valley. Services will be held at 2 this afternoon in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford. Burial will follow in the Turkey Creek Baptist Church Cemetery in Calhoun County.
Friday, March 27, 2015