- Eula Virginia Walton Buford — 52, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Clear Creek M.B. Church in Oxford. Burial will follow in St. Peters Cemetery in Oxford. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Rosa M. Dukes — 80, died Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, at her residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday at the Tallahatchie Oxford Missionary Baptist Association Building in Oxford, with burial following in Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Addie Louise Sink Person — 85, died Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012, in Greenwood. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at St. John’s United Methodist Church in Greenwood. Burial will follow at the Mausoleum at Odd Fellows Cemetery. Visitation will be held for one your prior to the service at the church. Wilson & Knight Funeral Home of Greenwood is in charge of arrangements.
- Robert Lee Thompson — 76, died Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at North Oxford Baptist Church. Burial will follow in Garden of Memories Cemetery in Oxford. Visitation will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Marjorie Alene Wareham — 78, died Monday, Dec. 10, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 4 this afternoon in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
Thursday, December 12, 2013