- Rosie Dukes — 80, died this morning at her home in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Joe David Gentry — 71, died Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, at his home in Water Valley. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Burial will follow in Philadelphia Cemetery.
- Robert Thompson — 76, died Thursday at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Ike “Popeye” Vaughn — 55, died Sunday, Dec. 2, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Philadelphia M.B. Church of Oxford. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be held until 7 this evening at Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Annie Mae Young — 84, died Thursday at her daughter’s residence in Abbeville. Arrangements are incomplete with Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014