- James Carothers Jr. — 60, died Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012, in Lafayette County. Services will be held at noon Saturday at Mt. Hope M.B. Church in Taylor. Burial will follow at Yocona Cemetery in Taylor. Visitation will be held from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday at the Serenity-Martin Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford, and from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the church with family present.
- Maria De La Luz Gomez de Cubillo — 87, died Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 this evening at Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. A graveside service will be held at a later date at Cementero Municipal in DeGollado, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Frank Gordon — 71, died Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012, at his home in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at First Baptist Church in Oxford. Burial will follow in Eastover Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the church. Waller Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Barbara T. Harrison — died Wednesday at Yalobusha General Hospital in Water Valley. Arrangements are incomplete with Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley.
- Dr. M. Beckett Howorth Jr. — 89, died Wednesday at his home in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral home of Oxford.
- Earl Ivy — 64, died Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday at the T.O.M.B. Building in Oxford. Burial will follow in New Hope M.B. Church. Visitation will be held from noon to 7 this evening at the Serenity-Martin Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford, with family present from 5 to 7.
Monday, April 27, 2015