- Joseph Grant Bradley — 5, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2012, at his home in Oxford. Services were held Saturday at the Burton Funeral Home in Indianola. Burial followed at the Hickory Grove Cemetery.
- Murphrey Adams Cooper — 71, formerly of Taylor, died Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, at his home in Escondido. Burial will be in California.
- Dr. Francis Gary Fournet Jr. — 89, died Sunday at the Mississippi State Veterans Home in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Bee Bee Gater — 69, died Monday, Sept. 17, 2012, at his residence in Oxford. Visitation will be held from 1 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Serenity-Martin Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford.
- Gladys Mandy Herod — 69, died Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Providence U.M. Church. Burial will follow in Free Spring C.M.E. Church cemetery in Harmontown. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Pearl Christine Kesler — 93, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012, in Abbeville. Services were held this morning at the Holly Springs Funeral Home. Burial followed at Abbeville Cemetery.
- Texanna Redmond — 94, died Friday at her son’s residence in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- John E. Ruffin — 57, died Saturday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015