- Sylvia Jean Gay Busby — 64, died Monday, Aug. 27, 2012, at Baptist East Hospital in Memphis. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Burial will follow in Shiloh Baptist Church Cemetery. Visitation will be from 4 until 7 this evening at the funeral home.
- Johnny Goolsby — 72, formerly of Oxford, died this morning at Trinity Mission Health and Rehab of Holly Springs. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- James Michael Hawkins — 58, died Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012, at Baptist Hospital-East in Memphis. Services will be held at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel in Oxford.
- James Cal Mayo — 77, died on Monday, Aug. 27, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nowell-Massey Funeral Home in Louisville, following a private family burial service.
- Mabel Arthur Southerland — 94, died Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012, at Southeast Alabama Medical Center in Dothan, Ala. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the First Baptist Church in Graceville, Fla. Burial will follow in Marvin Chapel Cemetery. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service at the church. Williams Funeral Home of Graceville is in charge of the arrangements.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015