- BRENDA HOWARD – died Saturday, Aug. 11, 2012, at her residence in Oxford. Funeral services will be announced later by Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home.
- THOMAS MICHAEL LONG – 60, died Sunday, July 22, 2012. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Aug. 17 at Sunnybrook Children’s Home in Ridgeland. For online condolences, visit www.natcheztracefuneralhome.com.
- FRANCIS GERARD McGIRR – 75, of Oxford died Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012, at his residence. Graveside services will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. at Rose Hill Cemetery in Sardis with the Rev. Danya Goff officiating. Ray-Nowell Funeral Home of Sardis is in charge of arrangements.
- CURTIS CLYDE STACEY JR. – Graveside services for Curtis Clyde Stacey Jr. of Humboldt, Texas, will be Tuesday at 2 p.m. at Oak Hill Cemetery in Water Valley. Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- EDWIN WILBOURN – 85, of Water Valley, died Saturday, Aug. 11, 2012, in Water Valley. Services will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home. with Bro. David Robertson officiating. Burial will take place in Bethel Cemetery. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time at Seven Oaks Funeral Home.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013