- Clinton Cade — of Water Valley died Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012, at his home. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 this evening at Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday in the Henry Chapel of the funeral home.
- Ruby Clorene Westmoreland King — 95, died Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012, at the Yalobusha General Hospital in Water Valley. Services will be held at 3 this afternoon in the First Presbyterian Church in Water Valley. Burial will follow in the Oak Hill Cemetery in Water Valley. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service at the church. Seven Oaks Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Minnie Aline Robertson Locke — 76, died Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012, at her residence in New Albany. Services were held this morning at the United Funeral Service Chapel in New Albany. Burial followed in the Glenfield Memorial Park in New Albany.
- Annie Floyd Coleman Oliver — 59, died Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012, at her residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at the Tallahatchie-Oxford Missionary Baptist Association Building in Oxford. Burial will follow in Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the church. Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc is in charge of the arrangements.
- Irene Bishop Williams — 85, died Sunday, Aug. 5, 2012, at her home in Etta. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the Pleasant Dale Baptist Church. Burial will follow in the Bethel Baptist Church Cemetery. Visitation will begin at 5 this evening at the church. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014