- Col. Charles Ellis Barnett Sr. — 74, died Friday, June 8, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Collierville, Tenn. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at North Oxford Baptist Church in Oxford. Burial will follow in Union Baptist Church Cemetery in Sardis. Visitation will be held from 5 until 7 this evening at Waller Funeral Home and for one hour prior to the service at the church on Tuesday.
- Dorothy Callie DeVane — 85, died Thursday, June 7, 2012, at her home in the Harmontown community. Graveside services were held Saturday in Harmontown Cemetery. Ray-Nowell Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
- John R. “Daddy Bill” Drewrey — 73, died Friday, June 8, 2012, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services were held Sunday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Burial followed in Bluff Springs Cemetery.
- Cathy Leander Hopper — 39, died Wednesday, June 6, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-East in Memphis. A graveside service was held Saturday at Yellow Leaf Cemetery. Coleman Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
- Zula Mae Margie James — 96, died Saturday, June 9, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto in Southaven. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Burial will follow in Shiloh Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
Sunday, October 26, 2014