- MARYCE FLORENCE ALES – 77, a homemaker, died Monday, Jan. 16, 2012, at Graceland Care Center of New Albany. Funeral services will be Wednesday at 2 p.m. in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home with Rev. Charles Lipe officiating. Burial will follow in Clear Creek Cemetery. Visitation will be prior to the service from 1 to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
- LULA FRANCES BARNES – 88, died Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012, at Azalea Gardens in Oxford. Services were held this morning in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford, with Dr. Gary Richardson officiating. A graveside service will be held in Forrest Park Cemetery in Forrest City, Ark., at 2:30 this afternoon.
- H.G. “HAM” FULLER – 82, died Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012, at his home in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Cambridge United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jim Petermann officiating. Visitation will be held for an hour and half prior to the service Tuesday at the church. Waller Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- EDITH P. “POLLY” MARTIN – 84, of Oxford died this morning at her home in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
- JIMMY LEE SOCKWELL – 67, died Sunday, Jan. 15, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at New El Bethel Baptist Church, with the Rev. Charles Keel, the Rev. Derrick Starnes and the Rev. Bobby Snow officiating. Burial will follow in New El Bethel Cemetery. Visitation will be from 5 until 7 this evening at the Waller Funeral Home and for one hour prior to the service at the church on Tuesday.
Monday, May 25, 2015