- Shirley DePriest Baldwin — 66, died Friday, Dec. 16, 2011 at Methodist University Hospital in Memphis. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Burial will follow in Abbeville Cemetery. Visitation will be held for an hour and a half prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Mannora Mosby — 94, formerly of Oxford, died Sunday at her daughter’s home in 29 Palm, Calif. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Dale Winter Overstreet — 87, died Saturday, Dec. 17, 2011, at Trinity Mission Health and Rehab in Holly Springs. Services were held this morning at First Baptist Church. Burial followed in Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Waller Funeral Home of Oxford was in charge of arrangements.
- April Nichelle Reithel — 29, died Thursday, Dec. 15, 2011, at her home in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Frank Taylor — 89, died Friday, Dec. 16, 2011, at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville. Services were held Sunday afternoon at Wells Funeral Home in Batesville.. Burial followed in Forrest Memorial Park.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014