- Bonnie Kay Childers — 63, died Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in Memphis. A private family memorial service will be held at a later date. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford was in charge of local arrangements.
- Mary Lane Moody Moore — 76, died Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Services will be held 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Philadelphia Baptist Church. Burial will follow in the Philadelphia Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 this evening at United Funeral Service in New Albany and one hour prior to the service at the church on Wednesday.
- R.C. Pitts — 92, died Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011. A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday in St. Peter’s Cemetery in Oxford. Waller Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of the arrangements.
- Johnny Pope — 74, died this morning at his home in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Austin H. Russell — 91, died this morning at Aldersgate Assisted Living in Meridian. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014