- Linda Carrol Ellzey — 62, died Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto in Southaven. Graveside services will be held at 4 this afternoon at Twin Oaks Memorial Gardens in Southaven. Twin Oaks Funeral Home in Southaven is in charge of arrangements.
- Charles Wynn Gadd — 84, died Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Services were held this morning at Holly Springs Funeral Home. Burial followed at McKay Cemetery in Hickory Flat.
- Ruthie Thompson Ivy — 75, died Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at the Tallahatchie-Oxford Missionary Baptist Association Building. Burial will follow in Buford Chapel Cemetery. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- James Douglas Minor Sr. — 64, died Monday, Oct. 17, 2011. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Mt. Calm Missionary Baptist Church in Coldwater. Visitation will be held from 5 until 7 p.m. Friday at Second Baptist Church in Oxford, and one hour prior to the service in Coldwater. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Charles Morgan — died Thursday at his home in Water Valley. Arrangements are incomplete with Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley.
- Samantha Rena Stokes — 35, died Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011, at Hospice Ministries in Ridgeland. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at Toccopola Church of the Living God in Toccopola, with Bishop Calvin Worthem officiating. Burial will follow in Springhill Toccopola Cemetery. Visitation will be from 1 to 4 p.m. Friday at the Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc and 5 to 7 p.m. Friday at the church.
Thursday, November 27, 2014