- Edward Leroy “Roy” Barton — 85, died Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley, with Bro. E. J. Brasher officiating. Burial will follow in the Ford’s Well Cemetery in Oakland. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Lennie Mae Dickey — 84, died Monday, Sept. 26, 2011, in Horn Lake. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday at Drivers Flat Baptist Church, with Bro. Hank Anderson and Bro. Raymond Aven officiating. Burial will take place in the Drivers Flat Baptist Church Cemetery in Calhoun County. Visitation will be held from 5 until 7 this evening at Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley.
- Lorenzo Gipson — 56, died Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011, in Waterford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at Jeffrie Chapel MB Church in Abbeville. Burial will follow at Mt. Vernon Cemetery in Abbeville. Visitation will be held from 2 to 6 this evening at J. F. Brittenum & Son Funeral Home in Holly Springs and for one hour prior to the service at the church on Thursday.
- Elton Graham Sr. — 53, died Tuesday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Patrick Hastings and Drew Mullins Meisenheimer — infant twin sons of Drew and Kate Meisenheimer of Bay St. Louis, were born and died on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2011, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. A private burial will be held Friday at Lakeshore Cemetery in Lakeshore. Edmond Fahey Funeral Home in Bay St. Louis is in charge of arrangements.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013