- Maudie Dee — 88, died Monday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Charles Eugene Easterbrook — 86, died Friday, July 22, 2011, at the Mississippi State Veterans Home in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church. Burial will follow at a later date in Big Flats Rural Home Cemetery, Big Flats, N.Y. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service Saturday at the church. Waller Funeral Home in Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Cleodie Miller Jr. — 49, formerly of Oxford, died Tuesday in Minneapolis. Arrangements are incomplete with Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
- Robert L. “Chic” Robertson — 82, of The Villages, Fla., died Sunday, July 24, 2011. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Wednesday at Beyers Funeral Chapel in Lady Lake, Fla.
- Nova Baker Booth Thurlow — 87, of Slidell died Wednesday, July 20, 2011. A graveside service will be held on Oct. 7 at the Biloxi National Cemetery in Biloxi. Honaker Funeral Home of Slidell is in charge or arrangements.
Thursday, December 18, 2014