- Louise Hardy Diggs — 86, died Saturday, June 25, 2011, at Golden Living Retirement Center in Tupelo. Services were held this morning at the Tupelo Chapel of Holland Funeral Directors. A private family burial followed in Lee Memorial Park.
- Bessie Long Hewlett — 83, died Saturday, June 25, 2011, at her residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Clear Creek Baptist Church. Burial will follow at Clear Creek Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 10:30 a.m. to noon Tuesday at Waller Funeral Home.
- Bobby “Buddy” King — 60, died Sunday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Myra Pauline Sloan Shuler — 91, died Thursday, June 23, 2011. Services were held Sunday at First Presbyterian Church. Burial followed in the odd fellows cemetery. Wilson & Knight Funeral Home of Greenwood was in charge of arrangements.
- Lillie Mae Tallie — 71, died Wednesday, June 22, 2011. Services will be held at noon Tuesday at Rock Hill M.B. Church in Yocona. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be held from 1 to 6:30 this evening in the Serenity-Martin Funeral Home Chapel, with family present from 5 to 6:30, and again for one hour prior to the service at the church.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013