- Sue Carol Brooks — 58, died Wednesday, May 18, 2011, at St. Dominic Hospital. Services will be held at 1 this afternoon at the First Baptist Church of Carthage. Burial will follow in the Brooks family plot at Caldwell Cemetery in Freeny. A reception will follow the graveside service at the home of Mike and Sharon Brooks in Freeny with everyone invited. Holland Funeral Directors of Tupelo is in charge of arrangements.
- Bernice G. “Bea” Drewery — 81, died Thursday, May 19, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 this afternoon at Denmark Baptist Church. Burial will follow in Denmark Cemetery. Visitation will be held prior to the service from 12:30 until 2 at the church. Waller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Chuy Macias — 51, died Friday, May 6, 2011. A mass celebrating his life will be held at 8:30 a.m. Monday at St. John’s Catholic Church in Oxford.
- Richard Ellis Mooneyham — 92, died Wednesday, May 18, 2011, at Calhoun Health Services. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at Pryor Funeral Home in Calhoun City. Burial will follow in Pine Crest Cemetery. Visitation is from 4 to 8 this evening at the funeral home.
- Maedean Smith Turner — 72, died Friday, May 13, 2011, at Methodist South Hospital in Memphis. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at New Mt. Sinai M.B. Church in Memphis. Burial will follow at New Providence Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery in Water Valley. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 this evening at the N.H. Owen and Son Funeral Home in Memphis.
Friday, December 6, 2013