- Howard M. Bishop — 80, of Stevensville, Md., died in Annapolis on Saturday, March 19, 2011. Services will be held at 7 p.m. Friday at Lasting Tributes Cremation and Funeral Care P.A. in Annapolis. A memorial gathering will be held at the funeral home one hour prior to services. A memorial service and burial will be held in Oxford at a future date.
- George Edwin Denley — 95, died Thursday, March 17, 2011. Services were held Sunday at the First Baptist Church Coffeeville with the Rev. Truman Scarborough and the Rev. Donnie Stewart officiating. Burial followed in the Coffeeville Cemetery. Garner-Harper Funeral Home of Coffeeville was in charge of arrangements.
- Guinn Leroy “G. L.” Tatum — died Thursday, March 17, 2011, at his residence. Services were held Sunday at the Union West Baptist Church, with Bro. Billy Childs officiating. Burial followed in Orwood Cemetery. Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley was in charge of arrangements.
- Dorothy Ann Tidwell — 68, died Friday, March 18, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 2 this afternoon in the Coleman Funeral Home Chapel, with Bro. David Bishop officiating. Burial will follow in the Pine Flat Cemetery. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Janie Lee McCullar Toole — 97, died Friday, March 18, 2011, at Tri-Lakes Medical Center. Services were held Sunday at the Oakland Methodist Church, with the Rev. Clay Baker and the Rev. Martin Case officiating. Burial followed at Enid Oak Hill Cemetery. Wells Funeral Home of Batesville was in charge of arrangements.
- Tracie Lynn Edwards Webb — 50, died Saturday March 19, 2011, at Graceland Nursing Home in Oxford. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Forrest Memorial Park in Batesville. There will be no visitation prior to services. Wells Funeral Home of Batesville is in charge of arrangements.
Monday, July 28, 2014