- Nancy Brewer — 67, died this morning at her home in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Nancy Kay Newton DeLeeuw — 75, died Sunday, March 13, 2011, at Baptist Trinity House Hospice in Collierville, Tenn. Memorial services will be held at noon Thursday at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church. Interment will follow in the courtyard at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church. Visitation will be Wednesday from 5 until 7 p.m. at Waller Funeral Home and again prior to the service from 11 a.m. until noon at the church.
- James Oscar Hutchinson Sr. — 72, died Friday, March 11, 2011, at his home. Graveside services will were held this morning at Southlawn Cemetery. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday at George Funeral Home & Cremation Center in Aiken, S.C.
- Ervin Edward Nelson Jr. — 95, died Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011, in his daughter’s home in Scottsdale, Ariz. A memorial service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at the First United Methodist Church in Water Valley. Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- J.L. Smith — died Sunday at his residence in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
- James Paul Weems — 92, died Thursday, March 10, 2011, in Oxford. Services were held Sunday in the Southern Funeral Home Chapel in Lexington. Burial followed at Mars Hill Cemetery in Winston County.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014