- Joe Parker Hollingsworth — 79, died Sunday, Jan. 23, 2011, at his home in Albuquerque. Services were held Jan. 29 at St. Mark’s on-the-mesa Episcopal Church. Daniels Family Funeral Services was in charge of arrangements.
- Walter Earl McClellan — 74, of Coffeeville died Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011, at his residence. Services will be held Sunday at Garner-Harper Funeral Home Chapel in Grenada. Burial followed at Coffeeville Cemetery.
- Helen Vaughn Purser — 79, died on Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011, at her home in Water Valley. Services were held this morning in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Burial will follow in the Owens Cemetery in Abbeville.
- Tommie L. Shelby — 69, died Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Tallatchie-Oxford Missionary Baptist Association building. Burial will follow in the Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the East Providence M.B. Church. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Joseph Evans Woodward Jr. — died Friday, Feb. 4, 2011. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Holy Apostles Episcopal Church on Wolf River Boulevard. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 this evening at Memphis Funeral Home.
- Gabriel Norris Wright — newborn son of Victoria Renee Jones and Norris Ray Wright Jr., died Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Graveside services were held Saturday at Forrest Memorial Park.
Thursday, November 20, 2014