- Willie Lee Crane — of Oxford died Thursday, Jan. 27, 2010. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Free Branch Church in Holly Springs. Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Betty Jean Marion — 69, died Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, at Grenada Lake Medical Center in Grenada. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Zion Springs Baptist Church in Calhoun County, with the Rev. Tommy Daniels officiating. Burial will follow in the Zion Springs Cemetery. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service at the church. Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- Tommie Lee Shelby — 69, died Thursday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Lena Mae Stone — 96, died Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011, at Church Street Personal Care Home in Ecru. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home, with the Rev. Adam Vinson officiating. Burial will follow in Christian Rest Cemetery. Visitation will be Saturday from 4 until 7 p.m. at the funeral home.
- M. Craig Warren — 34, died Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011, at his home in Springboro, Ohio. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Pontotoc, with ministers Marcus Coward and Bill Thompson officiating. Burial will follow at Sand Springs Cemetery. Visitation will be held this afternoon starting at 4 and for one hour prior to the service Saturday, all at the funeral home.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015